My last few days in Sheffield...

So... for now, my time is nearly up in Sheffield! 

Today's post is just an update on my last few days in Sheffield. In just 2 sleeps, Saturday,  I leave for Wolverhampton to spend the summer at home with my family and friends. I am so excited to see everyone from home and catch up with everyone (I haven't seen them for around 8 weeks). I have tomorrow to sort my belongings out and pack them so that they'll actually fit in the car for the journey home (I might have to play a real life game of Tetris to fit everything in!).

Today I worked my last shift at Schuh, just a short one (10-2pm), where I've worked since October/November last year! I've loved every minute working for the company and highly recommend it if anybody wants a part-time job that they can fit around their studies! The Orchard Square, Sheffield team were absolutely fantastic to work with and I will miss EVERY single person, especially the three wonderful managers that made my time there as fun and enjoyable as it could be! 

Before I left I made sure I took advantage of my staff discount and bought a new pair of Puma Baskets (trainers, picture below). I wanted a pair of shoes that would go with everything! Puma shoes come in a really cool box, the company have cut down on their wastage so they now package every pair of new shoes in a 'Clever Little Bag' which can be used to carry anything...


As you may or may not be aware, around 3 weeks ago I discovered a new social media platform 'Klout' that measures a user's social influence through its unique software. I started out with a score of around 31, I'm now very proud to say my Klout score has reached a fantastic 61 points! It shouldn't be long until I receive my very first 'Perk', I'll be sure to post about it if and when I get one!

One last thing... As I'm home for around 8 weeks! I need to get my thinking cap on and decide what I'm going to get up to this summer! If you have any good ideas, please comment or tweet me @charlieturner_ 

Once again thanks for reading my blog and check back in the next few days for a new post!


Charlie

Instagram / Twitter
@charlieturner_