Netflix, LOVEFiLM or blinkbox?

Battle of the Online Streaming Services

The UK market for online streaming services has become quite crowded recently, which led me to do a bit of research. Due to the vast amount of streaming services available it's easy to get confused and not know which service to go with. This table should help you decide which one's best for you! Click Table to Enlarge!
Netflix, LOVEFiLM or blinkbox? Table
Feel free to reblog or use this comparison table on your website. All I ask is that you credit (www.charlieblog.co.uk)
Personally, I think Netflix is the best online streaming service, not only can I watch movies/TV shows on both my iPad and Laptop (which is a necessity when you're a student), it's top quality HD and there's thousands of titles available. For only £5.99 per month I have unlimited streaming onto any device. Netflix is perfect if you have a spare couple of hours with nothing to do, stick a movie on and the rest is history!

What online streaming service do you use? Let me know! 


Once again, thanks for reading and check back soon for more blog posts!

Charlie