My American Adventure - Update

Firstly, I have to apologise for the severe lack of blog posts. I've been SO busy with assignments.

I just thought I'd give a quick update on my current situation and what I'll be doing when I finish university here in Sheffield.

Some of you may have read my post about what to do after university, well, I made my mind up and decided to apply for Camp Leaders to work at a summer camp in the USA!




After weeks of updating my profile, creating videos and uploading photos, I was contacted by Blue Star Camps in Hendersonville (North Carolina). From there, I had a couple of interviews and landed my dream job as a riflery instructor at the camp. I cannot tell you how excited I am to head over there, I fly out on May 25th (131 days, not counting down... honest). 

I'll be working at the camp for around 9 weeks, before heading to the West Coast to travel for 3-4 weeks. I'll be visiting my family in Antioch too (I'm so ready for the hot weather and sun!).

Next up is the prep day in Leeds (Apr 18th), where I'm hoping to meet some other Camp Leaders and learn more about camp life! 

That's all for today, check back soon for more posts!

CHARLIE