SAM SMITH "IN THE LONELY HOUR" TOUR REVIEW

On Monday 23rd March I attended what can only be described as my favourite concert of all time, Sam Smith live at Wolverhampton Civic Hall on his Spring 2015 "In the Lonely Hour" Tour.


London based artist 'Kwabs' supported Sam Smith, with a half an hour set including his hit song "Walk". 

What I loved about the concert: no fancy staging, no fancy costumes, just Sam Smith, his amazing band & backing singers and the most amazing lighting setup. 

Every single person of the 5000 strong crowd sang every single word to every single song, the atmosphere was amazing!

Tickets cost just short of £30 including booking fees, and were worth every penny!

He sang most of his hit songs from his debut album "In the Lonely Hour", as well as a few other songs from earlier on in his career. Check out this Spotify playlist I created, it features every song on the Tour Setlist:



I will definitely be seeing him live in concert again, although his October 2015 tour has already sold out, I'll manage to get tickets somehow!

Thanks for reading and check back soon for more posts.