This Winter's Must-Have Coat - The Parka

Winter's creeping up on us, so I decided it was time to purchase a new coat. I wanted one that looked good but ultimately was warm and comfortable to wear. 

Parka's are big this year, I mean VERY big! Walk into any high street store and you'll see a variety of shapes, colours and sizes. Personally, I love the original green parka, but you can find them in most of the other versatile colours (black, navy, burgundy etc.).

Parka Coat
Green Parka - H&M - £39.99
I've looked around for weeks but couldn't see one I really liked. However, whilst browsing in H&M last week I spotted this one

The fit - perfect. The colour - perfect. Finally, the price - perfect. 

I was expecting it to be around £80-90, but when I looked at the price tag and saw just £39.99, I had to buy it. Not to mention H&M were running a Unidays promotion with 20% off for students at the time, so I actually only paid £32!!!

It's not very often I find a piece of clothing I really like, but I have a feeling this coat is going to be worn A LOT this winter!

CHARLIE