Music of the Moment!

My Favourite Music Right Now!

First of all I need to apologise for not publishing a new blog post in quite a while, I've been ever so busy with work!

Today's post is all about my favourite music right now! Over the past week or so there has been so many great albums/singles released and below are my favourites...

1
Haim - Days Are Gone 


I am completely obsessed with Haim's debut album at the moment! Within just a week its rocketed to the top of charts in most countries! Take a listen, they're sometimes compared to Fleetwood Mac! If I had to choose a favourite song from the album, it'd have to be 'My Song 5', it's just so different to music I usually like, but it's so catchy!

2
Jessie J - Alive (Deluxe)


Jessie's 2nd album has not disappointed! It's a mix of ballads and fast-pop songs but overall its a great album! My favourite song has to be 'Excuse my Rude' (ft Becky G)!

3
Nelly - Get Like Me ft Nicki Minaj & Pharrell 


I first heard this song on the radio a few weeks back. From the second I heard it I LOVED it! The backing track is amazing on it's own let alone featuring the music geniuses that are Nelly, Nicki Minaj & Pharrell Williams! VERY catchy song!

4
The Vamps - Can We Dance


The debut song by YouTube sensations 'The Vamps' reminds me of McFly when they first started their musical careers! The band have amassed a fan following of thousands from posting videos on YouTube. I have a feeling they'll top charts very very soon!

That's all for today! Once again thanks for reading and check back soon for my posts!

Charlie