TACO BELL OPENING - SHEFFIELD

Today, one of my favourite fast-food restaurants opened (literally) 20 seconds away from my halls. Taco Bell has graced American soil for over 60 years, and most recently has started to open restaurants around the UK, with the latest opening today here in Sheffield city centre. Here's just a short review all about my opening-day visit.





CUSTOMER SERVICE

It was EXCELLENT! I was greeted with a huge smile as soon as I walked through the door. Staff were on hand at all times. It felt as though I was in a full-service restaurant, not a fast-food joint. 


FOOD

I've loved Mexican food for absolutely ages, so when I saw Taco Bell were opening a branch just metres away from my halls, I had to go pay a visit. Today I ate a Double Cheesy Burrito with fries and churros for dessert. VERY filling I must add.





RESTAURANT ATMOSPHERE

As mentioned before, I felt as though I was eating at more of a fast-casual restaurant (like Nandos) than somewhere serving fast-food. The restaurant interior is modern and clean looking and you can tell the interior designers have paid excellent attention to detail into making the restaurant look amazing. At every single table there's a plug socket with charging facilities available which I thought was amazing. Chart music was also playing which added to the great atmosphere.






PRICE

The price obviously varies depending on what you choose to eat/drink off the menu. I'd say it costs around £5 for a meal (which includes a main, side and a drink). What's more, they offer 15% STUDENT DISCOUNT with a valid card.

Overall I found the visit was excellent. The restaurant atmosphere, the food and the staff were all amazing and to top it off, the price (for what you get) is great!

I'd definitely recommend paying a visit to Taco Bell UK's latest restaurant in Sheffield city centre. Click here for directions.