Summer Wish List


With the summer fast approaching I thought I'd share with you my wish list, a few items which I really want to purchase! From outerwear to accessories, I've included some of my favourite items right now. 

Mac by GAP - Perfect for spring/summer evenings, a staple jacket that can pretty much be worn with anything.

White Tee by American Apparel - You can never go wrong with a crisp new white t-shirt, at only £16, this AA tee is a wardrobe essential.

Ray Ban Wayfarers - I've only ever purchased 'high street' quality sunglasses, but this summer I may just buy myself some Ray Bans, a great investment for many years to come!

Beats Pill Speaker - Portable speakers are great for the spring/summer months. I already have some bulky speakers but I really want something a lot smaller that I can take on holiday with me and use throughout the summer.

Slip-on Shoes by Dune - Quite steep in price for what I'd usually pay for shoes, but Christoper Shannon's latest Dune collection is stunning! These simple slip-on shoes would be great for wearing with jeans, shorts or chinos, another great summer investment.

Do you have a a summer wish list? Or a few things that you're keeping your eye on? Let me know! 

Once again, thanks for reading and check back soon for more!


Charlie