My First Week in Leeds!

Hasn't time flown... I've already been in Leeds a week now! 

I started work as a Marketing Intern on Monday and have been very busy every day since then! Today is the first day where I actually have some spare time (although I'm quite bored to say the least)!.

This week I've been meeting the other members of the team and settling in to the intern house, where myself and 3 other interns are living throughout the duration of the placement! The house is literally 30 seconds away from the office block, so it's ideal for those mornings where you need a little longer in bed! If you'd like to see what my placement involves, then head over to my LinkedIn account where it's all detailed...        uk.linkedin.com/in/charlieturner1/

.......................................

I met up with Abbie (a friend from university who is also on placement here in Leeds) at the beginning of the week and went out for some food! We ended up in 'Handmade Burger Co' at Leeds' new Trinity Shopping Centre! The centre is ultra modern with a glass dome roof, it has all of the usual high street brands you'd expect to see in a City Centre shopping mall: Topman, Boots, H&M, New Look, The Adidas Store, River Island & Primark to name a few!


.......................................

Moving swiftly on! As I only know a few people here in Leeds at the moment, I've made a new best friend...


With a free 30 day trial and only £5.99 a month thereafter, I couldn't say no! HOWEVER... there aren't many new films to stream, and although there are thousands of titles to choose from, the service doesn't usually host a new movie until way after a year of its release! Saying that, I haven't been disappointed at the choice on offer, it's endless!

.......................................


I've thoroughly enjoyed this past week and I'm pretty excited for the coming year...

.......................................

Thanks for reading today's post and check back soon for more posts!

Charlie

Instagram / Twitter
@charlieturner_