It's been a while!

First of all I have to say a huge sorry for not posting anything in quite a while (well over a month)!

Today's post will be covering a few things that have happened in the past week or so as well as 'Music of the Moment', which I haven't done in a long time! 

Last week I attended an induction for my new placement role as Marketing Intern at i-to-i TEFL, based in Horsforth, Leeds! I met so many lovely people and have to say every single one of them were extremely friendly and very welcoming! It was really enjoyable and I am looking forward to moving to Leeds (this coming Sunday), and starting my new role as of Monday 19th! 

Check back on the blog soon for an update on how my first full week went... Now onto 'Music of the Moment'!

Music of the Moment!

There are so many new songs out at the moment that I am loving! As the summer is drawing to a close, a lot of music artists are releasing new material, below is a list of my favourite singles right now!

1

Lady Gaga - Applause 
The widely anticipated single from Gaga's upcoming album 'Artpop'


2

Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop 
I am loving Miley's new song! A whole new sound for the Disney star!


3

Jason Derulo ft. 2 Chainz - Talk Dirty To Me
Jason Derulo has yet again produced a future number 1 hit!


 4

Tinie Tempah ft. 2 Chainz - Trampoline
Tinie's first single to be released in over a year... He hasn't disappointed!


..............................................

As you may or may not be aware, I stream all my music through Spotify! I only pay £4.99 (student price) a month for unlimited streaming on both my laptop and my iPhone! Of the featured songs above, all but Jason Derulo's Talk Dirty are available on Spotify!

That's all for today and once again, thanks for reading! Check back soon for more updates & posts!

Charlie

Instagram / Twitter
@charlieturner_