4 times in 1 month!

Alton Towers Theme Park


I've really enjoyed this past week! It's involved a lot of hanging out with friends as well as going to Alton Towers Theme Park on Wednesday just gone. As the title states, "4 times in 1 month", I've been quite a few times this past month with different friendship groups and have enjoyed it EVERY time. Although I'm not a big fan of rides, I just can't help but love them once I'm at the theme park! I love the thrill of being sat on a roller coaster! 

I've been on, and love most of the rides at Alton Towers (which is a much better theme park than Drayton Manor, that's a more family orientated one!). Below is a list of my favourite rides at the park (there's quite a few!): 
1
The Smiler 
(NEW FOR 2013) 


By FAR the best roller coaster I have ever been on, it mesmerises both your body & mind, its crazy! 14 loops (a world record!) I highly recommend you take a ride!

2
Thirteen

Ever since my first ride I've loved Thirteen, the drop is probably the best part!

3
Air

Riding in the prone position is something that no other roller coaster can offer riders! It genuinely feels like you're flying!


4
Nemesis

A classic roller coaster at the park! Reaching G-Forces greater than a space shuttle launch! The blood red waterfalls make the experience!


5
Rita

Being catapulted from 0-100kph in just 2.5 seconds definitely takes your breath away! Turns my stomach every time!

As well as all the rides listed above, I do enjoy going on the other ones at the park, everyone loves a little water ride or two! 

......................................................................


On the day the queues were quite bad, around 1-2 hours per ride! To cut down our queuing time, my friends and I purchased Fast-Track tickets for both Air and Nemesis, which meant we were on the rides within 5 minutes of queuing! Definitely worth the £10 it cost to buy them!

After a very eventful day (not to mention the amount of walking we did), we stopped off near the entrance to the park and enjoyed the beautiful weather! The towers at the park make a fantastic view (take a look below)!


Overall it was a fantastic day and no doubt I'll be back there soon to ride 'The Smiler' once again!

Thanks for reading and check back soon for more posts!

Charlie

Instagram / Twitter
@charlieturner_