Music of the Moment

A couple weeks back I shared a few albums on my blog that I was listening to! I thought I'd do the same today but from now on I'm going to compile a list of both albums AND singles as I'm sure we all have the same problem, you listen to an album and only like a few songs!

SINGLES
my top 5 singles right now!

1

My Gang Vince Kidd

Vince Kidd (ex 'The Voice UK' contestant) has recently released an EP titled 'The Zoo'. Take a listen... I promise it is unlike anything currently in the music industry!

2

The Other Side Jason Derulo

The multi-million selling artist Jason Derulo has yet again released another catchy tune which I'm sure will reach UK number 1 VERY soon!

3

As Your Friend Afrojack ft. Chris Brown

Dutch music producer turned DJ, Afrojack, has teamed up with music royalty Chris Brown to release a summer anthem. Could it be the song of the summer?

4

Crime Robin Stjernberg


This year's Swedish Eurovision representative, Robin Stjernberg (pronounced completely differently to how its spelt) released 'Crime' last week and I absolutely love the song!

5

Crazy Kids Ke$ha ft. Will.i.am

Pop sensation Ke$ha has teamed up with one of The Voice UK's judges, Will.i.am, to produce yet another future chart-topper!



Those are my top 5 singles of the moment and if you haven't already listened to them, check them out! As I've said in a previous post, I listen to all my music through Spotify, a cheap music streaming service that is easy to use and I would highly recommend it to anyone if you're looking for an alternative to the costly method of buying albums through iTunes!


One final thing... today, the photo sharing app 'Instagram' revealed its latest update, users can now produce short videos as well as taking beautiful photos! Do you think Instagram will be the favourable app for creating short videos, or will Vine take the trophy? Let me know what you think by commenting below or contacting me through my twitter @charlieturner_


Once again thanks for reading the blog and check back soon where I'll be posting my Albums of the Moment! 

Charlie

Instagram / Twitter
@charlieturner_