BUSY BUSY BUSY

Just an update on how I've been keeping myself busy over the past couple of weeks!

A week ago I was stressed and spending the majority of my days at Adsetts (Sheffield Hallam University Library) writing and completing two, somewhat challenging reports/essays. 

The first was a report on the Management of H&M's Marketing Channels (part of my Managing Marketing Channels module). The report was a lengthy 4000 words, however the subject was one I thoroughly enjoyed doing, so planning/writing/completing it was quite fun to do!

The second was an essay critically discussing how customer attitudes are formed and the ways in which customers can be influenced and persuaded to think differently about the products and services that are presented to them by companies and organisations. The module (Psychology, Behaviour and Communication) was a very interesting one, It gave me the opportunity to explore different paths of learning and allowed me to think outside the box in order to complete the essay. It was very challenging, but being the motivated person I am, I decided to sit down and get it finished.

So here I am, a week later. With all of my 2nd year modules now completed, I have officially finished my 2nd year at Sheffield Hallam University! Time is going so so fast! 

Since finishing I've been working a lot of hours in my retail job to try and save some money so I can have a fantastic summer with my friends before heading off to Leeds to start my placement! I've been keeping myself very busy and I'm trying to do as much as I can in Sheffield before leaving for home (Wolverhampton) in mid June!

Just a final thing... the weather in Sheffield has been beautiful the past few days, although I've not been able to take full advantage of it with working all hours of the day! I've still got a positive attitude and If I put the work in now, I can relax and take advantage of the sunny weather and summer back home with my family & friends.

Thanks for reading and check back soon for more posts!

Charlie

Instagram / Twitter
@charlieturner_