Charlie Blog!

So this is my first post on my brand new blog! 

I'll be writing on here from time to time about various things so why not take a look at my new blog and if you'd like, click on the 'Instagram' and 'Twitter' links at the top of the page to view my profiles!

As a Sheffield Hallam University student, currently in my 2nd year of studying for my Marketing degree, it was vital that I secured a placement opportunity for 3rd year! After numerous applications and countless numbers of declines from organisations around the country, at the beginning of April I was offered a year long placement with i-to-i TEFL in Leeds! 

The company teaches TEFL (Teaching English to Foreign Learners) courses to thousands of people each year as well as aiding people in the process of volunteering abroad (projects from building schools in Kenya to working in animal preservation in Australia). 

Check out the i-to-i website at http://www.i-to-i.com/ & like the Facebook page www.facebook.com/itoiTEFL

I'm going to be a 'Social Media and Marketing Intern' and I'm very much looking forward to joining the company and getting stuck in! I'll be starting on August 19th at the office in Horsforth, Leeds and I've already started thinking about moving to yet another city (after Sheffield for university). It's going to be a big step forward in my university career and I'll be gaining invaluable experience that'll help me after graduation in 2015!

I'll try and post regularly on my blog and watch this space for future posts!

Charlie

Instagram / Twitter
@charlieturner_